Police: Now What?
What should You do when dealing with police?
1) Never approach a Police officer on the street.
2) Never share ANY information ( EXCEPT for Your ID and other Documents ) with Police, when pulled over or apprehended.
3) Always ask for a Lawyer.
4) When Asked Questions: Ask Questions back or say; I don't answer questions to Police.
5) When filing a complaint against a citizen: don't talk about anything other than things nessecary for the complaint.
6) pulled over? Lock your car when you get out.
And say: I don't consent to Searches.
You will also need to know how to file a complaint against a Police officer, if he does something wrong.
Therefore you need to know the rules:
On the Next pages I will let some Experts do the Talking...
It is a Basic training in Common Sense skills for Police Situations.